The Final Finish It Friday…for a while anyway
Hello my Finish It Friday friends. I hope you all had a fantastic week. Before we get to sharing our lists for the week, I wanted to let you all know that it’s time for me to take a break from Finish It Friday. My weekends are getting very basketball heavy…which means I need to shift even more of my to-do list to weeknights…which means there isn’t all that much to talk about in my Finish It Friday posts. The upside to all of this is that this will give us more space for Freebie Fridays and other fun blog posts that Jennifer and I have been dreaming up. So, while I know some of you are going to be disappointed in this decision, it is my hope that you’ll enjoy the new stuff we’re cooking up.
Alright…onto my list!
- Go to Dewey’s. Okay my local friends, this is big news. Have you heard? Dewey’s Pizza is coming to Edwardsville! And when I say excited, I mean I’m a bit nuts over this news. I have been driving by the building for the past couple of months, just to check on progress. Yep, I’ve got a thing for Dewey’s. If you haven’t eaten at Dewey’s before (they have a couple of locations in St. Louis), then you're going to be in for a big treat. The doors open to the public on March 5th, but thanks to Jennifer we got a friends and family reservation this weekend. Hooray! I can’t wait. I can't wait! I can't wait!
- Basketball, basketball, basketball.
- Run. Not sure how I will fit this in...but I need a run. :)
- Organize with my friend Janine. So fun—this time Janine is coming to my house to do some organizing. Hooray!
- Laundry. It just wouldn’t be Finish It Friday without some laundry discussion, right? This week, the hampers are quite full on Friday, even though I did quite a few loads during the week. Guess it’s still the backlog from being gone so much last weekend.
- Finish organizing my office closet. Yes, this is double dipping on my to-do list…but it’s fun and something I want to finish up this weekend and definitely the main thing I will be doing during my pockets of free time.
Okay friends…now it’s your turn. What’s on your to-do list this weekend? Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!