Happy Friday my friends! It’s hard to believe that we’re sitting here smack-dab at the end of another week. It was another busy one, and I think it’s time I fasten my seat-belt because, around here, the holiday season has begun! So things are about to start going even faster. Whew!
Who is up for another round of Finish It Friday? I know I am! I feel like I have a bit of catch-up to do after last weekend being all play. So this week will be a bit more focused on getting things done. Here’s what I’ll be up to:
- Bootcamp. I’m a tad bit frightened after taking two weeks off. But it will be good to get back into the swing of things.
- Start and finish the weekly house cleaning.
- Plan Collin’s birthday celebration.
- Get out the winter gear. It’s officially time for the hats, gloves, etc. to come out of storage and into use.
- Pull out my holiday binder and start planning! This won’t be too hard since I have great notes from past years and I’ll use the planning forms from my Get Organized for the Holidays workshop. I think it will feel super good to get my brain wrapped around this project. And of course…
- Laundry. There’s always laundry, isn’t there?
What’s on tap for you this weekend? Thanks for sharing your to-do list (and play list!) in the comments. I hope you have a great one!