Monday Morning Check-In
Whew. I thought the weeks were going fast, until I had another weekend. That was lightning-fast! How about yours?
Other than flying by…it was a good and productive weekend. Hope yours was too. Here’s my update:
- Boot camp. Check!
- Movie night with friends. Check!
- Make banana bread. This was an add-on. Sometimes I like to add things to my list so I can check them off. (Do you do that, too?)
- Decide on a snack for movie night and make it. Check!
- Laundry. Check, check, check!
- Hand-wash a wool sweater. Check! And wow, it took so little time. Good to note for next time if I feel like putting this task off. It's really not a big deal.
- Clean house. Check!
- Plan meals for the week, including what I’m bringing for Thanksgiving. Check! And I did the shopping, too.
- Take some forms to get notarized. Check!
- Work on gift lists and share with family members. Check. Progress was made, but the task isn’t done yet.
- Make 30 minutes of progress going through some old project files in my office. Check! I actually spent an hour in my office this weekend doing paperwork. It all feels so much better now.
Hooray! It’s always so nice to start the week with a clean slate, don’t you think? Can’t wait to hear how your weekend went.