The “Done” List: Monday Morning Check In
I hope you had a great weekend! It was a busy weekend around here…lots of good stuff got done. As I mentioned on Friday, I decided to keep my to-do list a bit flexible this weekend, and work on what sounded fun. Well…this approach worked really well for me! It was quite liberating to just pick and choose a project based on my mood. Here’s my “done” list:
- Decluttered receipts box.
- Switched over winter and summer stuff. The hats, gloves, scarves and winter coats are on their way into storage (some is there already; some is being washed.)
- Set up summer essentials mini zone.
- Cleaned out Collin's school papers incubator.
- Boot camp.
- Dropped off hangers for recycling at Laundromat.
- Bought vegetables and flowers.
- Weeded and tilled garden, and planted it! (This took most of Saturday afternoon.)
- Decluttered and organized recipe binder. I edited my recipe binders and got rid of recipes that no longer fit our eating habits. Still have a bit to go on this project…but it moved forward nicely this weekend.
- Weekly cleaning.
- Planned weekly meals.
- Planted flower boxes and pots on front porch.
- Swept + cleaned the front porch.
- Weeded front yard.
- Surface decluttered downstairs family room.
Whew! It was busy. How did your weekend go? What's on your done list? I look forward to hearing from you! Have a terrific Monday.