Get Organized for Summer: Create a Travel Mini Zone
I'm continuing today with the theme of getting organized for summer and with the theme of creating mini zones. If you have travel plans in the months ahead, a travel mini zone will help reduce the stress of travel, and may eliminate some clutter in the process, too.
Stock your travel mini zone with all your travel essentials such as:
- Small travel-size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, soaps, toothpaste and other toiletries.
- A travel toothbrush and case, soap dish, brush, comb and travel hair dryer.
- A laminated travel checklist. (You can use mine or customize it to suit your needs.)
- Toiletry/cosmetic bags.
- Travel adapters if you travel out of the country.
- Laundry bag.
- Anything else you use just for travel.
If possible, store your travel mini zone near your suitcases, or in a nearby cabinet or drawer.
Today's post is a sample of my weekly organizing Quick Tip. If you don't yet subscribe, you can sign up here.